The use of photoluminescent pathway markings has increased since the requirements for these have been included in the International Building Code (IBC) and will affect new high-rise buildings worldwide.
Achieve Compliance with the IBC 2009 & NFPA 101 Life Safety Code
Our certified installers have the expertise in installation of photoluminescent egress marking systems (PLES) and photolum exit signs in full compliance with the IBC and International Fire Code (IFC).
PLES Pathway Components:
- Pathway Demarcation
- Exit & Directional Signs
- Handrail & Push Bar Markers
- Stair Nosing & Tread
- Aisle & Obstacle Markers
- Hazard & Fire Safety Signs
Benefits from PLES Applications:
- Zero Operating & Maintenance Cost
- Weather-Resistant for Outdoor Use
- Reduce or Eliminate Trips & Falls On Dimly-Lit Stairways
- 25-Year Warranty
- Energy-Free Lighting